Monday, November 14, 2016

Women...

First of all I like to say sorry, It's been a while. I was busy and I been going through some things in life. But now I'm back and better than ever.  I will be posting new drawings and pieces on every Monday and Wednesday. I will be also posting art of other artists that have inspired me in some of my pieces and general. Don't worry, I will give credit and information on this artist.

First up is a piece I created last year called "you don't need eyes to see." The background was mage with ink spattered and then blown in different directions. Then the rest of the background was filled in with red and blue color pencils. The hair and the outline of the shirt, blindfold, lips, nose, tears, and arms was made with a quill and ink. The hair and shirt was painted on with a brush and ink. The lips is a combination of ink, color pencil and pen. This was more of my more favorite pieces.




OK, guilty as charged... I'm a anime fan. I like watching anime and creating my own as well. This character is Tomoe gozen who I used to try create a character for a show called RWBY. This drawing was created by Scary panda on deviant art. Go check out her stuff. Special word to Scary panda, you're awesome, man! I wish I will be able to eventually able to draw like you. For those who are interested, here's her link.

No comments:

Post a Comment