Thursday, December 8, 2016

New materials, new view


These are pieces that I decided to have fun with. The first one is a fan-art of my favorite anime, Mendacity actors. I used separate photos for each and every character. I used color pencils and all of my Pitt artist pens. I like the way it turned out, but I was left drained after working on it for 5-7 hours non-stop. The second one is made from ink for the outline and water color for everything else. I got some new materials and I wanted to test them out. I drew the the character with pencil first, then outlined it with XS and S Pitt artist pens. After that I used water color to form the umbrella and kimono. The face was also made with water color after applying it couple times and blotting it out. The hair was made with Ink and the background is just water color flicked onto the paper. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm trying to get my schedule together and establish which websites to use to spread my artwork. I'm now back schedule and every week I will be posting 2 posts. I'm no longer on Google+ nor Tumblur. I will also be established on Deviant art. Thank you for your views and please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment