Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Our heroes

I know, I know. Some of you may be still talking about civil war. If you're curious, I'm on Captain America's side. Anyway this I made with pencil and normal color pencils nothing more. It took me a hour or two to draw this piece.

Image result for naruto custom drawing        Of course to balance out a fictional American hero, I have to put down a Fictional Japanese hero. Naruto is my favorite character and one of my favorite heroes. This drawing was made by one of favorite manga artists, Mayara Rodrigues. She is a amazing artist and her video's inspire me and help with my art. So thank you Mayara and I hope you continue your video's with great success. So check out her channel on youtube. Here's the link, Mayara Rodrigues, Naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment