Tuesday, February 21, 2017

New look and new mascot







Ahhhh, this new uniform feels good. My sword has been polished, the handle as been replaced as well as the symbol hanging from the handle. I exchanged my white hoodie for a black coat that has my symbol on my right shoulder and my back. I still have the same shirt and belt though. I also exchanged my black pants for red pants and I got new sandals. I also like my new mask. At least this has a mouth compared to the previous ones. I also like you to meet a new member of our family. The little guy on my shoulder is called Minku, he is my talking weasel and the new mascot of the Oyakata clan. Say hi Minku.

"Konichiwa, It's a pleasure to meet you all. Expect to see more of me in the future."

That's right, as I get better at my drawings and I gain more followers, our family will grow and more options will open. Anyway, tell me what think of my new appearance. Thank you for time, +1, comment and...
Hold on a minute!
You forgot about me! Unless you want me to cut you to pieces, I suggest you let me introduce myself. Hey, you idiots reading this post, my name is Yuusei. I'm Sumi's wild and more brutal personality. I represent his anger, strength, but mostly importantly power. I finally got my own look and outfit that really stands out from the original. This is my "Asura" form which gives me the ability to wield my five swords: Chi, Kiritateru, Kai, Oni and Fukyuunomeisaku. They're my babies and if I see you touching them, you're dead! I'm also glad I got more armor for my knees and arms. I also...









You Idiot! Yuusei, I told you not to interfere, this was Lord Sumi's post about his new look.
 Why does he have to be the only one to show off!? We're a part of him as well and we all got new forms and looks. We have the right to show off as well! Come on, join me and gloat about your new form.

 Well, on that note... my name is Jinchi and I represent Lord Sumi's more elegant and wise personality. Although It disturbs me, I must agree with Yuusei, I do love the fact that we have a look that stands out from the original. Down to the striking Oni mask that Yuusei wears and my variation of a tengu mask. I love the fact I still have my scroll, wear my colors, but have a new weapon and a more cermonial look.Well, I'm done. Bungei you are next. 
  My name as Jinchi stated is Bungei. I represent Sumi's more creative side. His love for art, especially the path of the ink brush. This is my Izanami form inspired by the goddess of death, Izanami. I love my jacket/kimono that i'm now wearing. And this brush is much better than the last one. I also do love my lantern, which has some hidden abilities. Yet i'm not telling what they are.

















Well that was something, now that everyone introduced themselves, we can now say good bye.
Get out of here already!
Sayonara, 我が親友、〇よ!
Never give up the path of the ink, goodbye. 
See you guys next time and remember to +1, follow and comment, Sayonara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment