Thursday, April 28, 2016

Emotions and faces


 This is a piece I call, "lover's Pain." This was done for a negative and positive figure ground project. I used two references to make the first draft with pencil. It was done beautifully with shading and detail, but sadly I was not able to carry over that detail onto the black paper with white crayons.  Of course I added some stuff to try make up for the details. I drew the character of love on the geisha's back and had the moonlight reveal some of her body. Finally I added a trail of Sakura petals and Japanese border with my signature to finish it off.
This piece is called the Sisters of nature. This piece was made with multiple Rose art color pencils and Pitt color pens. The girl in the middle was made first, the one to the right was made second and the one to the left was made last. It took a while to make them and I like it, although I could of done better. This is not one of my best works. I will try to have a remake soon and post for you to compare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment