Friday, April 22, 2016

Thank you 100 viewers!!!

I like to make this post to thank all the people that checked out my blog. I have reached 126 views and I know it's just the start. I will try to post as many interesting drawings and tutorials for you enjoyment. Please in exchange share this blog to people whether its your friends, family or someone you know. Also I want you to comment on my pieces. Just click on the "no comment" on the bottom of each post. I try to check my blogger often and answer or read your comments. So as a treat for your views, i'll show you the evolution of how Inkmasterru was created into my logo. Again thank you and keep checking out my blog. This Inkmasterru saying sayonara to all and remember "The world changes and moves on, do you? Join the Revolution."







No comments:

Post a Comment