Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Inspirations


I like to give a shout out to all the artists that are helping me improve and become a better artist. I already mentioned Mayara Rodrigues. Now I'm mentioning Mark Crilley who was my first you tube artist and Whyt Manga. They are both amazing artists with good tutorial videos on not just drawing, but character and story building as well. They are owners of their own published series, Apple black and Brody's Ghost. Check them out as I put down the links below. I'll also include all other artists i'm subscribed to, check them out, this post is dedicated to them.

Hyanna Natsu
Danica sills
WLOP
JacquelinDeleon
Rambutan Illustration
Vreecks
Glamist
Amanduuus
H.C Brown
Laovaan
Hideaki art
ashiyaplz
Qinni
kelogsloops
Ross Draws
Jasmina Susak
Whyt Manga
Margaret Morales
demasiadomar

These are all either Watercolor, computer or ink artists, enjoy watching their videos and thank you guys for your wonderful content, just watching your video's is enough to learn little by little. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment